Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
The promoter is: Amanda Jackson trading as The Teddy Bear Gallery whose registered office is at 124 Welby Lane Melton Mowbray. LEICS LE13 0TD.
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged X years or over except employees of The Teddy Bear Gallery and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.teddy.gallery.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be Sunday 17th September 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
Competitions are open to UK residents only
Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address.
Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
Winners will be contacted via email names displayed on our website.
The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
The competition will run from Sunday 10th September 2017 until Sunday 17th September 2017.
www.teddy.gallery is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: Framed 6″ x 6″” original painting by Amanda Jackson “The Best Books”
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing a request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
23. The Teddy Bear Gallery reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.